Vocational Education & Training in Building Construction Management
CAS-BCM Centre for Advanced Studies in Building & Construction Management (CAS-BCM) is a leading Education & Training Organisation that offers convenient study programs to meet the educational and training needs of individuals and businesses wishing to develop or enhance their professional skills in Building Construction Management.
CAS-BCM offers an extensive range of training programs with well-structured curriculums to help individuals and organisations achieve a rewarding career in Building Construction Management.
CAS-BCM develops a motivating environment fostering a culture of self-learning and development through its advanced learning systems, based on and underpinned by proven building industry best practices.
Professional Development Programs for the Building Construction Industry
“We’ve made Vocational Education & Training in Building Construction attainable through self-learning & development, unparalleled student support system and flexible program scheduling “
“We’ve also allowed for vocational education & training even more accessible to working professionals and new individuals to the building construction sector “
To be recognised by those in industry as a leader in innovative, accessible, comprehensive education and training organization that promotes excellence in building & construction management.
- To provide quality, compliant education & training to assist participants gain suitable skills to gain suitable employment, have confidence in both establishing & running a small to micro business, further develop specialist skill sets to further their current career position, assist those in transitioning into the building & construction sector from other industries, mentor those that want to become registered building practitioners.
- To value and support education and training as a central drive for skills training and as pivotal to meeting industry needs for specialist skills and service delivery.
- To ensure that current and future student participants have access to wide suite of high-quality education and developmental opportunities and training products.
- To strategically match industry & organizational requirements through education & training.
Primary Purpose of Education & Training in Building Construction Management
Centre for Advanced Studies in Building & Construction Management Pty Ltd (CAS-BCM) focus and primary purpose is on providing quality education and training within the Build Environment and specialize in Building and Construction vocations.
This is achieved through our concept of education as an act of altruism for the benefit of self-development to better meet needs of society and industry.
CAS-BCM has the following broad strategic goals to further cement its objectives in primary purpose of education and training:
- To ensure a culture of quality education & training based on industry best practices
- To ensure that CAS-BCM is prepared for both reform and change in the Vocational Education & Training Sector together with the Build Environment and Building & Construction Industry
- To support equity and access to all wishing to gain and enhance skills in Building Construction Management
- To enhance the profile of CAS-BCM as a trainer and educator of choice from industry
- To ensure the ongoing of supply of training programs to match the required skills and roles for the Build Environment and Building & Construction Industry
- To match the needs of organizational workforce specialist skills in Building Construction Management
Our Education and Training will:
- Develop and maintain skills and competency for the Building & Construction Industry together with the needs of the Build Environment
- Help develop the vocational skill sets of those who are new or transitioning to the Build Environment and Building & Construction Industry
- Be delivered and assessed by those that has extensive industry practice and are registered as Building Practitioners
- Be based on and underpinned by proven industry best practices
- Be delivered and assessed using analysis of training needs and designing training solutions, research and incorporating best practice in training and assessment into training programs and products
Join Our Free Trial
Get started today before this once in a lifetime opportunity expires.